Lamson & Goodnow
Fine Cutlery & Kitchen Tools
Handcrafted in America
• Made from the finest high-carbon stainless steel precision forged and tempered to the perfect Rockwell hardness of 58
from Soligen, Germany. (same steel from the same steel factory as J.A. Henckels)
• Dymondwood® resin-infused Pakkawood handles that are heat and water resistant.
• One-piece, full tang, forged blades
• Handle triple riveted with nickel silver rivets for perfect balance and weight
• Taper-ground blades that are polished, hand-edged and honed
• Lifetime warranty
• Made in USA
• Each knife is gift boxed
• Sharp for Life: Free factory knife sharpening program. Specifications
Fillet/Boning Knife 6"
The difference between Lamson & Goodnow and J.A. Henckels is that Henckels finishes their knives by robotic machine and
Lamson & Goodnow finish their knives in the time honored tradition of Hand Finishing by American Craftsmen, the same way
they have been polishing, edging and honing knivessince 1837.
With a Lamson & Goodnow forged knife you have the best steel in the world finished by the oldest cutlery company in America
to the highest standards in the knife industry. Lamson & Goodnow is the premier kitchen knife cutler in the United States.
There is none better. Lamson & Goodnow is the choice of professionals worldwide.
The purchase of a Lamson & Goodnow Forged Kitchen Knife is a lifetime investment backed by a lifetime warranty and free
Note: Fine kitchen knives are best cared for by hand washing.
Never trust a skinny cook
Good food. Good life.
Kiss the cook
I’m the cook, That’s why!